Friday, March 11, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 10

THE FOUNDATIONS

I’m a twenty-four year old male and I have mild cerebral palsy, we live in a world of standards and double standards.

A Standard could be defined as a flag or banner, it could also be defined as a way of living. Lets look at the holiness standard, people who are holiness if strict holiness do not have a television, radio, do not wear jewelry, wear long sleeves, women have to have hair that sweep the floor, and it’s a sin if men have any hair at all. However, the holiness at least has a standard. Lately its hard to tell the “world” from the “church” with how some people dress in church you would wonder if they was a Christian.

Nevertheless, we live a place where there is no standard. However we still have laws we have to follow courts and cops have ensured that so we live in a society of a double standard.
Christians won’t commit adultery however they will spend church money to watch someone commit adultery on television or in the movies. Cable leaves little to the imagination now of days. Abortion is murder however we won’t put the woman who is murdering her child in jail nevertheless we will put some one who shoots and murders some one in jail. Kobe Bryant allegedly raped a girl however we are giving the rape victim and Bryant a double standard. Mr. Clinton even did drugs and dodges the war of VIETNAM and somehow gets elected President. William Clinton, lied under oath lied to the American people, however gets slapped on the wrist he is impeached but not removed from office. It is a double standard.

I have moved out of home and been in a low-income apartment for over a year however now
I’m being accused of walking outside in my underwear/boxers. I have more respect for myself and for other to walk outside in my underwear/boxers. Plus, there was a girl last year who was out in some boxers/underwear all last year and another girl as recently as July 29 Wednesday night in boxers/underwear. However I’m being asked to move out because of this allegation of a double standard.

I have never been forced to go to church because I know not to miss church however I do have some friends who force their family to go to church and others they do not force to go to church.

This is a double standard.

People “relax” in different ways I have my way of “relaxing” and people do that all the time around here. I have my own way of “relaxing.”

In fact I will go as far as say I’m being held with a double standard and being lied upon and this is no game. I guess I kind of asked for this one with the neighbors and all cause I “loaned” them money and opened up and trusted them to much. I’m still learning and living when we stop learning we die….

IF IT IS A FIGHT THEY WANT THEN IT’S A FIGHT THEY WILL GET CAUSE I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

This has been a learning process of Joshua Time
“I shall not be I shall not be moved like a tree planted by the water I shall not be moved”

That line is how my neighbors are and how I am now.

WE NOW WALK THAT ISLE THIS HAS BEEN A NO GAME ZONE BECAUSE I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

JOSHUA ROBINSON

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com