Thursday, March 10, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 09

THE FOUNDATIONS

I’m a twenty-four year old male and I have mild cerebral palsy, which was not my choice to have; we make choices everyday. Last year I chose to move out of home and into a low-income apartment.

I have learned a lot since moving and made some choices since moving. First I’ll give you the readers some things I have learned. My “friends” I got put on SSI because no one would hire me and because of my condition. I cried when I got my first check because I never wanted to be on it. However, the system does work it also has its flaws. It works by getting people evaluated before giving them anything. I have some “friends” who make over 600.00 a month the other “friend” is trying to get on disability. So they can work under the table. This “friend” has been denied disability more than once. These “friends” are the exact reason I did not want on SSI. The system also works by giving people on SSI a medical card. But some people like my “friends” abuse that very privilege of a medical card. My “friends” say they are broke all the time yet the one is trying to get on disability and the other one makes over 600.00 a month. My other “friend” has worked before and continues to work yet is trying to get on disability. Nevertheless, I’m on the system now. I have an income on the system and I give money to church from my income that I have. Its time for people to tell people that can work to get there but to working… People had told me about these “friends” however I never listened. These “friends” are the exact reason I never wanted to be on SSI because I knew people abused the system I just never knew how much the system was abused. The system is abused almost if not more than Bill Clinton abused his power.
The system has let me down by giving SSI to any one that says they are disabled.
People make a choice to abuse the system.

People also make a choice to be homosexual no one is born homosexual or lesbian. People make a choice to drink alcohol no one is forced to drink. People make choices to have sex unless your raped your not forced to have sex. People choose to get pregnant and abort the child, abortion is murder I don’t care how far a long a child is and it’s a child not a fetes. Abortion is murder just as much as shooting some one and killing them is murder. People make a choice to vote and vote republican or democrat, I thought we was all “one nation under God.” If people don’t vote they don’t need to complain about how the election went.

People make choices as In wrestling, one of the famous sayings of the group called the IV HORSEMEN mainly Ric Flair and Arn Anderson is “And that is the bottom line.” As one great man said, “This is not bought and paid for this is a real life situation.” This same great man said, “This might be my only shot so I am going to make it my best.” Choices, Ric Flair made a professional choice to come back to wrestling.

My mom makes a choice not to take her medicine therefore, she yells at everyone, she is critical to everyone, and just be very hateful. All because the choice not to take her medicine. I would ask people to call my mom and make sure she took it. however on hell would be raised again. I have told people that I would rather take her medicine and be nice or get cancer and be nice because

Like I said earlier I made a choice to move out of the comforts of home into an apartment. I have learned a lot from that choice. I have learned people will lie to get people evicted and people use their power to get and try to get people evicted.

I made a choice and dyed my hair blonde. .

I have to have surgery, which is not by my choice in a way it is by my choice. I wanted to make mom happy and get her to shut up so much that I’m risking my life right now by having neck surgery.

We make choices everyday and as my best friend said, “For every decision/choice we make there are rewards and consequences for that decision/choice.”

WE LIVE WE DIE WE WALK THAT FINE LINE ISLE AND PLAY GAMES BUT I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

JOSHUA ROBINSON

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com