Wednesday, March 09, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 07

I WAS TOLD TO REWRITE MY STORY ON KMART AND WALMART THE MOTORIZED WHEELCHAIR PROBLEM AND MY COLUMN WOULD BE PUBLISHED I DID AS YOU SEE AND IT WAS NEVER PUBLISHED...

THE FOUNDATIONS

I’m a 24-year-old man I have cerebral palsy, which effects my walking. In 2002 I was in a wheelchair. There are two “major big name store” on the south end of London, Kentucky that have motorized wheelchair these motorized wheelchairs make it easier to get around in stores
In fact my neighbors screwed me over by getting themselves a scooter using my medical card. I eventually I had the scooter took back.

For the past six[6] to eight [8] months one of the “major big named stores” on the South end of London, Kentucky there motorized wheelchair has been down or “out of order.” I asked this “major big named store” when it would be fixed they said, that they had ordered a battery for it and it would be fixed soon. That has been about a month ago.

To be “fair and balanced” the other “major big named store” on the South end of London, Kentucky this “major big name store” has about 10 or 15 motorized wheelchairs. This “major big named store” had a similar problem and one of their employees was rude. I had attempted to contact this ”major big named stores” manager but could never get with him.

One of these “major big named stores have fixed their motorized wheelchair problems. However, the other “major big named store” has yet to fix the problem if this “major big named store” can not get a new battery for there motorized wheel chair then maybe they should get another motorized wheelchair of some sort. This “major big named store” on the South end of London, Kentucky does have a wheelchair and its manual with no feet.

If people used the manual wheelchair that would mean the person in the wheelchair would still be using their feet.

I understand that one of these “major big named stores” is having financial problems and all. However, for people like my 66-year-old grand mother who has arthritis and myself, I have a hard time walking as it is; it is hard for us to walk around in stores.

I’m asking the people to tell these “big named stores” on the South end of London, Kentucky that its time. Time to do something; tell “them” it is time as well time to be kind courteous and fair. I had tried to get up with the “major big named store” the store that was rude to me, this stores manager but never got him.

All of this over a motorized wheelchair lets send a message and say it is time to fix the problems.

All of this in the name of fairness I have tried to be “fair and balanced” giving thoughts on both “giants”

Joshua Robinson

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com