Friday, February 25, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 03

JOSHUA TIME

THIS IS A COLUMN THAT WAS PUBLISHED IN THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER IN AUGUST OF 2004

Responsibility has almost become cuss word, responsibility is something we must do inspite of the outcomes.

I have medicine that I call “dope” it is prescribed by doctors so I need to take it responsibly.
I loaned some “friends” some money it was there responsibility to pay me back however they never paid me back therefore I have not loaned them no more money. I was irresponsible in loaning these “friends” the money however, I have learned a lesson in responsibility. I had some “help services” again I had too much money on me and my “help” from the “help service” stole most of my money this person was nice enough to leave me sixty dollars.

We have heard a lot over time about “rights” and privileges, for example if your responsible enough to graduate high school and if you do in fact show up for walking the line practice you are then entitled to the privilege and the right to walk the graduating line.

There are “parenting rights” that is what I would like to hinge on is the parenting rights. If your on to watch the talk shows like I am you have watched shows like “Maury” and “Montel” these shows have DNA/PATERNITY tests sometimes it’s the girl who is trying to figure out who the “father” is however most of the time it’s the “father” denying the child. First of all no one should be having sex until after they are married. If a boy and girl do the irresponsible thing and have sex be prepared to pay child support. If you can not afford six to eight hundred dollars a month going out of your check to the baby’s mom the baby that you helped create then keep your pants up. We would not be having the problems that we are having if kids and adults would keep their pants up and keep their pants on. I’m some one who talks to the television I tell the guests get married then have sex and you won’t have these kind of problems.

The Ten Commandments is a historical documents it is also a moral conscience. The Supreme Court has ordered the ten commandments out of school because it will give people some sort of morale conscience to live by.

Obviously one could tell I’m a Christian and never had sex however, do I want to have sex? God created men and women to have desires no I have never had sex, nevertheless, I’m not going to preach to any one because that is not my job as a writer because my job as a writer. Obviously I am not in favor of same sex marriages or homosexuals not gays the word gay is defined in the dictionary as happy.

I will discuss the Ten Commandments and marriage and same sex marriages in later columns, however right now its time for the nuts and bolts to come out.

If one thinks they are ready to have sex and possibly get some one pregnant be prepared to step up be and man or woman and dish out the child support money or else keep the pants up and keep the pants on.

JOSHUA ROBINSON

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com