Monday, February 21, 2005

JOSHUA TIME

JOSHUA TIME

I’m a 24 year old man I have cerebral palsy, which effects my walking.

In 2002 I was in a wheelchair.

When I go to Kmart and Wal-Mart they have motorized wheelchair which e somewhat easier to use. In fact my neighbors screwed me over by getting themselves a scooter using my medical card. I eventually I had the scooter took back.

For the past six[6] to eight [8] months Kmart’s motorized wheelchair has been down or “out of order.” I asked Kmart when it would be fixed they said, that they had ordered a battery for it and it would be fixed soon. That has been about a month ago.

To be “fair and balanced” Wal-Mart had a similar problem and one of their employees was rude.
I had attempted to contact Wal-Mart’s manager but could never get with him.

Wal-Mart has fixed their motorized wheelchair problem. However, Kmart has yet to fix their problem if Kmart can not get a new battery of some sort then they should get a new-motored wheelchair. Kmart does have a wheelchair and its manual with no feet.

I understand Kmart is having financial problems and all. However, for people like my 66-year-old grand mother who has arthritis and myself, I have a hard time walking as it is; it is hard for us to walk around in stores.

I’m asking the people to tell Kmart its time. Time to do something. Tell Wal-Mart it is time as well time to be kind courteous and fair. I had tried to get up with Wal-Mart’s manager but never got him.

All of this over a motorized wheelchair lets send a message and say it is time to fix the problems.

All of this in the name of fairness I have tried to be “fair and balanced” giving thoughts on both “giants” Wal-Mart and Kmart.

Joshua Robinson

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com