Thursday, October 27, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 154

THIS IS FROM A TELEVISION MINISTER TRYING TO WIN SOULS FOR GOD

Dear Joshua, Today is the day for the live Super Salvation Prayer Meeting broadcast at 10 p.m. Eastern time on TBN - don't miss out!
For weeks, friends like you have been sending the names of their lost loved ones to me to be included in this historic service.
Tonight, on the "Praise the Lord" show, I will lead an international army of prayer warriors in intercessory prayer over each and every name. I'll believe for the salvation of every soul who needs to know the Lord - including, of course, your unsaved friends and family members.
I would love to have you join me in person at Trinity Music City in Hendersonville, Tenn. But even if you can't, you can still be a part of this historic service when you tune via television or the Internet.
I need the strength of your faith and your prayers united with that of mine and believers around the world. As we come together with one voice and one heart, I believe that a multitude of souls will become precious jewels for our Savior's crown in the days to come. Join me for this live broadcast!
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Lamb that was slain, and the purpose and focus of this worldwide soul-winning ministry is to bring Him the reward of His sufferings: souls!
Together, you and I can stand in the gap in prayer for thousands of these precious jewels. Do not miss out. Join me tonight for the live Super Salvation Prayer Meeting broadcast at 10 p.m. Eastern time on "Praise the Lord" on the great Trinity Broadcasting Network.
And be sure to forward this email to your whole address book, so all your friends and family members will tune in and pray with us.
God bless you for your faithful stand with this ministry - and please email me with the testimony of your loved ones who make heaven their eternal home as a result of this service. Pastor Rod Parsley
email: pastorrodparsley@breakthrough.net
phone: 614-837-1990
web: http://www.breakthrough.net


Do not click your back button now. If you click the back button it may result in multiple submissions.Please Print for your records!
Reference ID Number: 2196169
Dear JOSHUA ROBINSON,
Thank you for sending us the name of your loved one. I know you want to see your loved one as a jewel in the crown of our Lord and Savior. God will touch their hearts and pray they will heed to the call of salvation.
Remember this promise from God: “And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him” (Malachi 3:17).
Stand firm in God’s Word and keep praying. I am believing that those you love will come to know Jesus Christ.
For a love gift of any size and to request Blessed Assurance click here.
Copyright 2005 www.breakthrough.net - All rights reserved. Site designed by Hosana Network Inc
Reference #: 2196169Dear JOSHUA,Thank you for sending us the name of
your loved one. I know you want to see your loved one as a jewel in the
crown of our Lord and Savior. On Thursday, Oct. 27, we will broadcast
our Super Salvation Prayer Service live from the TBN Center in Nashville.
Together we will agree that those you love will come to know Jesus
Christ.Remember this promise from God: "And they shall be mine, saith the
Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare
them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him" (Malachi 3:17).Stand
firm in God's Word and keep praying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com