Monday, October 24, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 146

NEXTEL

Nextel is a great cell phone company. With nextel you get free long distance, no roaming, free unlimited direct connect direct connect is like free walkie talkie it uses zero minutes of your phone talk time, free internet use with the right phone and the right plan anything is posssible

Nextel has great plans and good phones and If you refer some one you get a credit on your bill.

I'm referring you to go nextel. Tell them Joshua Robinson from East Bernstadt, Ky reffered you. If you need my phone number for a referance email me give me your name and email and I'll email you my phone number

Sprint and nextel have merged into one company. you could go to www.sprint.com www.nextel.com or http://www.nextelconnections.com/

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com