Thursday, October 27, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 153

THIS IS AN EMAIL TO THE CITY POLICE CONCERNING A RIDE ALONG I NEED TO DO FOR CLASS I GO SEE THE OFFICER MONDAY OR TUESDAY I'LL POST THE RESPONSE TO THE EMAIL IF I GET ONE... THE SHERRIF DEPARTMENT TOLD ME THEY CAN NOT GIVE STUDENTS BECAUSE OF INSURANCE...

Lt. Wright,

I'm Joshua Robinson I'm 25 years old I have mild cerebral palsy. No one will hire me because of my "condition." I have a speech problem that is why I’m emailing you, however I can talk good when I talk slow

I stopped by Wednesday Oct 26, 2005 and left you a note about doing a ride along. The secretary said you would be in Monday or Tuesday and that you would call me. However, because I have a speech problem it might be hard to understand me over the phone.

The ride along is for school I also want the experience of doing a ride along. Police work interest me greatly...


Thanks for your time,

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com