Thursday, May 05, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 66

The girl that was supposed to come Monday, she came today. She did not ask me to sign no paper for Monday but no doubt they will try to later.

I'm going to get my nurse involved because I was told by her when she called the office that some one else was comming today and Friday. Summer School starts Monday May 09 at 930am. I told the nurse that. She told the office I need to be seen early I heard her call.

If my nurse does not do anything then I'm going to get my family, social services, and maybe the courts involved. I'm also going to get in contact with some support groups.

I hate being pounced around from person to person like I don't matter and I don't count. I hate being on other peoples time. My dad was always late picking me up for school. Last year I was seen on others time. This year it is Joshua Time beccause Joshua has school and things to do and Joshua is not signing no missed visit paper because of there neglance.

I count it is time some counts and it is time Joshua Time.

Joshua

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua - I was gald to help, and I hope it works out. You should not be alone in this, but if you dont ask or move on these issues, they wont be solved.

So stay on top of this and make sure YOUR voice is HEARD. And if you need anything else, then please ask.

Don't let anyone take advantage of you, or forget you! Living your best life takes some work, and sometimes we have to get MAD and ANGRY in order to be heard.

Take that anger and point it towards your Life and that negativity will become positive energy for you to move forward.

Take care,
Jeremy

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com