Wednesday, May 04, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 64 ADDRESSING COMMENTS

Thanks again for the comments it truely helps me to know people are reading and taking to heart the things I say. I'm going to tell my nurse that no one saw me Monday and let her read my note when she comes by today. When an aide, nurse, or therapist comes patients has to sign papers if the patient is seen or not and I'm not signing a "missed visit" paper.

My family don't know a lot about what goes on I moved out on May 09, 2003 they do help me however, I do not like to ask for their help.
My Mom called and complained last year when one girl stole my money, medicine, and broke my confidentiality. They never investigated the girl or fired her. If they investigated she would have been fired. No one listed to my mom after she called and complained.

Should I take legal action?
I asked to be seen early in the mornings. I have school I have to be seen early in the morning cause school.
Should I take legal action for them not firing that girl last year?

I cut myself Monday because I tried to shave because no one came out Monday. I have help shaving and all.

I'm not sure who I could contact for help on this matter.
I do know this has happened to others because it happened to me all last year and I'm not taking it this year. My aides and therapist would come late or at times not see me last year.

Church does not really help out because they do not see or know the needs.. My friend who lives here is not here a lot so he can not help me.

I'll keep you posted because it is time something gets done

Joshua

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua,
i went online after writing you and checked for organizations that could help you. I would start by telling the medical establishments. doctors and nurses.

I would tell your family what is really going on and get some help. you dont have to do this all by yourself.

check locally in your "AREA" for CP groups, at hospitals and clinics. There has to be more people like yourself, in your area. and maybe THEY might have some answers.

Ok, let go your pride and ask for help, or else this will go on until something really bad happens and you might die when that occurs. do you want that to happen. This IS your life we are talking about. And I dont want to see amything happen to you !!

So tell the nurse - see what she can do and who she can alert. You might need to check the Largest city NEAR London, they will have a more comprehensice system of assistance, but if you can contact THEM they might be able to have someone go out and help you.

Thats what i found in my onlie query last night, Large cities have comprehensive CP Assistance centers.

So keep me posted.

Peace,
Jeremy

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

here is some help for you go look them up..

http://www.nichcy.org/stateshe/ky.htm
http://www.nichcy.org/states.htm

These are the state CP help lines. See if there is one closest to you, you can have someone call or you can email them and explain the situation.

Even if they are NOT local, maybe they can get someone OUT THERE to help you.

Take the step and make a call or email them allright.

Jeremy

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com