Wednesday, May 04, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 65

Thanks for the help these links http://www.nichcy.org/stateshe/ky.htm
http://www.nichcy.org/states.htm I'll be sure and look them up hopefully I can call or email some one about what is going on.

I'm still thinking legal action would be the best because as you read this http://www.slicric147.blogspot.com/2005/03/joshua-time-16-very-important.html the girl
Angel Marcum never got fired or investigated. Angel stole my money, medicine, and broke my confidentiality.

Mary the home health aide that walked out on me because she read what I thought about her telling the office she had a key to my apartment I gave her a key in confidence.

My nurse got very mad at the girl who was supposed to come see me on Monday. I have to be careful still yet because people at the offixe are mad at me still for giving the aides that I trusted a key. However, one aide could not keep her mouth shut so I got in trouble the boss called me and threatened to drop me and I need help this is another reason why I'm considering legal action,


That is all for now I'm going to step up and do something because its time some one takes a stand.


Joshua

1 Comments:

Blogger jack perry said...

Make sure you have someone else backing you up. You need someone with some experience & worldly wisdom to help & guide you. It would be best if you talk to your pastor, or your family, and get them to help you out.

As Jeremy has pointed out, independence is good for some things, but foolish for others. God didn't make us as independent, self-sufficient creatures; remember that he created Eve because Adam needed someone else. I think you're going to need some help in this.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com