Tuesday, May 03, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 62

Monday May 02, 2005 home health never came out to see me. The office told my dad the girl just left at noon. I called the office to find out what time she would be here no one would tell me. She left me a note but at the wrong door and the note was on the ground. The note did not have no phone number or no beeper number to get up with her. The office told my dad that the girl did not have a cell phone or beeper. If she did not have a cell phone or beeper how did the office know she supposidly just left here.

Either the girl came to the wrong door, knocked one time softly, or did not knock at all I do not know. I did not hear no knock at the door. I have very good hearing. My pt girl knocks soft and I hear her knocking.

I cut myself shaving they usually shave me, at any rate I tried. I never ate anything until 535pm Monday. I'm going to take a chair and sit outside from now on So they can not say they missed me.

I'm not signing a missed visit paper unless this is wrote on it because it was there neglance that they missed me because I was here.

Joshua

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua,
This should not happen, and clearly someone is not communicating properly. The fact that you were missed and went without food for so long seriously concerns me.

If I were you OR your family, I would raise Holy Hell until I got answers or someone who was ALOT more accountable and responsible. You deserve BETTER!!

And you should expect nothing less than health care that is ACCOUNTABLE and properly educated to make sure they have the correct ADDRESS and that at least some contact is made with the occupant of the house.

It sounds like this girl did not care to investigate whether she had the right house or not and THAT bothers me !!

Get some answers.

YOU should NEVER go without food if you are on a meal plan THAT is UNACCEPTIBLE !! I would make a phone call and get someone fired for that kind of irresponsibility.

I'm sorry but I was on home helath care at one point in my life and I EXPECTED that they would do the job WITHOUT FAIL !! and if they could not, then i'd find someone who would.

Please be careful and EAT !!

oh, and by the way, how did your friday night go with your talk??

I hope you are ok tonight, i worry for you, from way up here !!

Peace
Jeremy

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com