Tuesday, May 03, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 63 ADDRESSING COMMENTS

Thanks for the comments I'm going to let them read this tomorrow. I was very hungry all I had was a poptart and that was at 2pm. I expected more I should have got more. It was very carelessly done. They do not fire the bad people so there is no use of calling and complaing I just publish my thoughts on the web or any place that I can publish them. In March, the boss threatened to drop me as a patient and I need help right now. I cutt myself shaving they usually shave me. She wrote a note that said she was here at noon but I found it on the ground and in front of another door. I asked to be seen early like 8am and they send her out at noon. If any one would like to call home health and complain please do. However, I'm not going to call I do not call people because my speech problem. Anyway, no one really takes me seriously my one full time aide and I are good friends. She is having surgery soon.

Friday night was awesome. I made a CD of it if you like I could try to send you a copy of it.

Joshua

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There must be some patient advocate system that could help you, or some social service organization.

Why can't your family try and help you or are you on your own? This is just not something you can let go and not do anything. Someone has to speak for the patients, and if there is no one then we need to find you someone.

I mean, how can a responsible health care company do this to patients, well, I know the answer to that question, I know all too well.

All I am saying Joshua is that there must be someone you can contact or have someone contact them there for you! Is no one working to take care of you outside this health care service? Is there no one you can report this blatant abuse to???

You can't go on like this and be expected to survive and live a quality of life that is positive with this kind of treatment.

You know, there must be some Good Church Folk who would help you? There is no harm in asking is there?
There must be someone in your "camp" that knows someone who could possibly help you.

Don't let this go Joshua, this IS your life we are talking about, and you deserve to get the care that you need, and if they cannot provide it, then We need to find you someone else.

If this is happening to YOU, then it must be happening to OTHERS !! Right? So IS THERE a CP Rights group there you can contact and ask for assistance with this matter. There has to be some "chain of comand" you can rattle and get some help.

I know the U.S. medical system leaves more to be desired, but this is just not right. That's one reason I left the U.S. to find better health care.

I wish there was something else I could do from here for you, alas researching possible CP Advocacy groups in the area or at the State Level.

I think social services needs to be alerted of this problem immediately so that others do not have to be treated like that.

If you can preach to a crowd, and they listened then there must be someone who would listen to you tell them whats going on right?? it's worth a try isn't it Joshua...

You know Jesus got mad 7 times in the bible and he had his reasons. Maybe it's time you got angry with the right people, maybe you can affect change.

Writing in a blog only goes so far. Find someone there who can help you get the care you need.

Where is family in all of this? and what are they willing to do to help you? and if they aren't helping you I need to ask WHY???

Be well, and keep us posted.

Jeremy

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com