Tuesday, April 26, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 59

I have been released by the doctors to drive. I also got some school work to do now. I have an "I" in one class and I can make the work up. The other three classes are not so nice and neat. I have to have all math work done and turned in and 4 tests completed by next Thursday. I have to decide whether to take 2 tests at one time or what to do.

I'll keep you readers posted.

Joshua

I'm looking for a clock to put on my blog that is tthe next major. If any one can help me find a clock I'd appreciate it and give credit to any one that can help by giving me a link to a clock that I could put on here... If I use the clock I'll give you the readers who help credit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com