Saturday, April 16, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 54

I might have been bit by the system of home health again. I had got some medicine after my neck surgery and put it in my cabinet bottle and all is gone. I got another bottle of medicine and hid i; Friday night April, 15, 2005 I find out that it bottle and all is missing to and for the second time. I should not have had to hid my medicine but it did because my first bottle came up missing now the second the one that was hid is now gone bottle and all

No one has been in here but My home health aide. I'm going to have a friend call her and ask her about it then Monday I'm going to ask her about it. Instead of calling her today which is Saturday, April 16, 2005 I thought of a better way to hadle it I hope it works.
Nevertheless, my dad might have took it or one of my neighbors might have broke in and took it. My doors stay locked and all now so I'm more careful or so I thought.

I'm going to ask my aide first then work from there. She will probably deny doing anything. If she denies it and quits like Angel Marcum did I'm going to go drastic and go to the court system.

Nevertheless, I'll keep you the readers posted as to what happens.

Right now, I'm considering legal action.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com