Monday, April 11, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 46 ADDRESSING COMMENTS ABOUT HOME HEALTH

I like to thank those with good comments, for those of you who give me comments about my writting and writting styles don't tell me about my problem but tell me how I can fix the problem. Thanks to those who read my posts and columns.

Yes, my family knows I have home health services; they know I have been screwed over more than once.
I'm not sure if there is any place that I could go to and complain.
I have gave several complaints to the nurse however, she can not do anything and the boss will not do anything. Infact, the boss Bertha threatened to drop me from their "help," if what you call what they do help. I can not really go anywhere else at this time because their is no other place to go to. I could look in to some legal action...

I hope my writtings have got better I have tried to stop writting in caps.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com