Monday, April 11, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 45

JOSHUA TIME

I’m a twenty-five year old male and I have cerebral palsy, I have home health service that has really been unprofessional in helping me.

Here is how…

The first aide I had Donna Huddleson, she would not talk at all my list of stuff on the computer i had for her to do one thing was talk more; I would say good morning hi and how are you she would not say anything. This girl was just down right rude…

The aide that came Friday, Tammy did shave my chest a little but not all the way

Mary, The aide that quit me told me you was single and might be my girlfriend.
I checked with Martha and she told me that Roxanna did infact had a boyfriend for over a year and as I thought aides are not supposed to have or be in relationships with their patients.

Roxanna and Martha have been my best and favorite aides.

Roxanna is going to have to have surgery on her knee and Professional home health might fire her, which is not right. However, it makes sense they fire the good people but keep the bad people. I have to come back to the fact that Professional home health was not professional when Angel stole my money and broke my confidentiality. They did not even investigate Angel Marcum.

So, I'll probably be getting pounced around to another home health aide again which really sucks because I'm tired of getting pounced around from aide to aide. I just hope I don't end up getting screwed and done wrong again. I did not want Roxanna as my aide at first I was upset that I was getting another aide but I investaged her. Now I have to investigate my other aides. I do not want some one that goes right by the book all the time.

JOSHUA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joshua,

Does your family know about these "people" you say abused or hurt you? and Is there some recourse you can find like a patient advocate service that would follow up on your complaints?

If you are not happy with these people then you should have a right to go elsewhere, and get the service you desire. I know the medical systems do not run in favor of patients but what is feasible for the medical care companies. I would bring this up with the insurance companies.

They say the "squeaky wheel gets the grease."

Take care and keep writing.

Jeremy

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com