Monday, April 11, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 49 ALSO IN ISSUE 16

JOSHUA TIME

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT AND EXCLUSIVE JOSHUA TIME ANALYSIS....

I’m a twenty-four year old male that has cerebral palsy and I like the FOX NEWS CHANNEL SHOW THE “O’RIELY FACTOR NO SPIN ZONE.”

This exclusive Joshua Time is going to be a “No Spin” column. Against the advice of my father and a friend I’m going to write this it needs to be known, I’m going to use a lot of facts and I’ll analyze those facts just like Mr. O’Riely does. This is a Joshua Time exclusive.

I HAD WROTE THIS IN JUNE OF 2004. THIS EFFECTED ME MOST OF ALL.

I live in a low income apartment and I have something that is referred to as “home health” “Professional home health” its what I have been referring to as my “help services” I had got this by the help of a friend who no longer lives in the apartment. We had called the doctor fifteen times left several messages. Then some one by the name of “Sue” started contacting me. I had to sign a bunch of papers HIPA AND CONFIDENTIALITY PAPERS. The confidentiality thing is the basis of this column, I have found out and Sue had told me the home health aid and nurses are not allowed to say they are seeing you or anything of that nature. The first aid I had was some one named Donna she was somewhat rude and not very helpful. However, I’m not some one that complains so I never said anything. “Donna” would do halfhearted jobs/halfhearted work. I was in the hospital in March because of a headache and sick over spring break my parents had called the office told the office I was home and I was sick. However, “Donna” never checked or called the office she came here first and I had to sign a bunch of papers saying, “missed visits.”

The second aid I had her name was “Angel Marcum.” One week after being here I was missing some sleeping pills I never reported it cause I hate complaining. When I would be in the shower she would be roaming through my apartment and I wound up missing more medicine, “Angel” had told me she crushed my locates put them in my food but I never saw the white powder nor did I taste it. I can not swallow big pills so they have to be crushed and every one including Angel knew that.

I live on a motto and grandfather that recently died had this same motto “save money have money spend money have no money“ I had been saving my school money. I had asked Angel to go to the store for me and get me some groceries she had my food stamp card for three days and told me she could not do it, to when she never even went to the store. However, on May tenth this the big day “Angel Marcum” said, “she took my trash out and some one was in my house, coming out of my house” she describes this person three different ways. May tenth I wound up missing a good chunk of money I had saved up from school. Angel Marcum was the only one in my house yet she claimed some one else had came in my house. I had gave her my food stamp card and a twenty dollar bill on May tenth to get me some groceries and shaving cream and aftershave/cologne. When I got my stuff I find out I never got no change back from my twenty dollar bill and no receipt and only 5.10 left on my food stamp card. “Angel” had lied when she told me that “Wal-Mart never gave her no receipt.” My brother had stayed with me that next Monday and I had let it slip that I was missing some money. The next two days Tuesday and Wednesday I had overslept however I had found out she had talked to my 219 neighbors they then told my 217 neighbors my 217 neighbors had yelled at me that Wednesday when they came outside. I thought everything was supposed to be confidential and no one was supposed to be talking at all. Angel had came and told me that Friday she would no longer be my aid. Bertha the boss had came to see that Friday aswell. I printed things out about Angel. She told me she would talk to my neighbors however she never talked to anyone.

My analysis is it appears “home health” wants there workers to lie. I found out some one got fired for telling a patient they was late because they had to take a drug test. Drug tests are good. However, why fire some one for being honest? The second aid that I had stole money medicine and broke confidentiality on me and I find out “Bertha the boss” never fires “Angel Marcum.” When I asked the “nurse Greta” if Angel got fired she stated that “She could not tell me because of confidentiality.”

I thought I should be able to trust people who are trying and supposed to be helping people like me. My analysis is you can not trust anyone. “Home Health” is for invalids. “Home health” is a government scam taking peoples tax dollars away. If people need “help” then go to the nursing home or somewhere where you could get some help like go to family.

“Home health” is not all bad they do make sure your alive, clean, and have a clean house however this is the long-term strengths of “home health” the short-term strengths and long-term weakness is they keep people who kiss butt and kiss it good.

I was advised by a friend not to write this because home health would drop me however they can not drop me I’m “approved for a year” according to the social worker for home health.
They could sue me, I’d like them to try to sue me after not firing Angel after she broke confidentiality and stole my money. The money she stole was more than the one hundred dollars she reported “missing.” If they tried to sue I would counter sue.

I had went to the cops and the cops told me they could not dust my wallet and they could not do anything due to it being cash that was stolen. I would have had to go swear a warrant on her. I did not want to go through any more trouble on the issue.

She lied to her home health office only saying “I was missing 100.00.” To when in actuality I was missing almost 700.00. That was all the money I had to do me last summer of 2004.

Plus Angel played the game of being a “Christian.” She bowed her head and prayed, she even liked and sung along with my Christian gospel songs. However, it was all a game.

Ever since this has happened with Angel Marcum I have had problems trusting my new home health aides because I do not want the system to end up biting me again.

I had one aide who I gave a really hard time and now after getting used to her and getting to know her she has proven herself trustworthy. Thanks “Mary”!!! I am learning to trust people again who to trust and how much to trust them.
See each time you leave my house or any house, you take a piece of confidentiality with you when you leave you take a piece of our lives with you when you leave and that is something we can not take or get back.


Once lies rumors confidentiality is broken you can not get it back.


My nosy neighbors the neighbors that yelled at me when they found some rumors out they saw Angel talking to another guy outside for an hour thirty minutes before she would come in to see me and thirty minutes after she would leave from seeing me.

Angel Marcum not only broke my confidentiality but “home health” betrayed my confidentiality as well. “Home health” can not drop me or sue because of “discrimination” I was the one discriminated against. All I’m doing is exposing the games. “Home health” plays games with patients and there families by making it look like they are helping them, however its all a game and I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES. This has been a Joshua Time Analysis.

This has been a Passion of Joshua Time and a No Spin column.

Joshua Robinson

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com