Tuesday, April 12, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 51 THANKS FOR COMMENTS... addressing comments on safety and home health

I have to get to know people now because if you break my trust once you have to earn it back. Home Health that is professional home health done me wrong they never investigated Angel Marcum, they never even suspended or fired her; after her stealing my money, medicine, and most importantly after her breaking my confidentiality.
They fire the good people but keep the bad like Angel. My new aide, Roxanna, might be fired because she has to have surgery and she will be out for about 9months.

Maybe their is some sort of legal action I could take....

I hope my writtings have got better...

Joshua

1 Comments:

Blogger jack perry said...

Is "fire" the right word when she has to have surgery? I don't know, but "fire" usually suggests that she did something wrong or displeasing to her employer.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com