Sunday, April 10, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 44

Thanks for the comments it helps me know what to do and focus on now.

I type in caps for a couple reasons one reason, it is easier for me. The other reason I type in caps is the important stuff like news alers and so on, for example the gas news alert.
I apologize for typing in caps and bold because I realize it turns some people off now and I did not realize people thought I was yelling. I only type in caps when I feel subjects that are important need to be addressed at the very moment...

I have tried to focus on a topic everyday.

Check my archive for my columns I wrote over last year and you will see that I had a good focussed start however, no newspaper would publish my columns after telling me they would publish them. After the newspapers telling me they would publish my columns they did not. So, I'm just happy publishing my columns and getting my views, thoughts, and opinions in the form of my column "JOSHUA TIME" on the blog until I can do better this the best thing I can do for now.

I'd like to establish some readers that come back more and actually read my columns.

I don't mean for it to be like I'm shoutting or yelling I just try to get my points out there in thee best way that I can...

THANKS,

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com