Monday, March 21, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 14

THE FOUNDATIONS

I’m a twenty-four year old male and I have cerebral palsy, I live by the motto save money have money. One might say “That is an odd motto.” True however you see every one has a price.

There was one time a wrestler “THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN” TED DIBIASE. His theme song would start out him laughing and saying every one has a price. Sad to say but true. How is it true? Well the Bible says that the Love of money is the root of all evil. It does not say that money is evil.

I have been getting money to help me with school and Angel Marcum of Professional Home Health, stole 685.00 and broke my confidentiality. I can not get or take what she said back, however I got the money double what she stole from me.

My family has came into a settlement of money and they have some one over the money but only this person does not want to be accountable to my family. This person over the money has a huge responsibility. This person is supposed to pay the debt off, pay the bills, and give my father an allowance twice a month. However the person over the money does not give my father the needed allowance and so I have to end up helping my father. Money does strange things to people when my family first came into knowledge of this settlement in 2002 we had some hard times. In fact it got violently scary, my back had went out in Sept. of 2002. My father says my back had went out cause the stress. I do not believe so. One price of money is stress. The other price is love and hate.

I had accidentally helped my controlling nosy neighbors get some one kicked out. See they said these people did drugs bought and sold drugs. I live in a low income apartment and I have had some problem with some upstairs neighbors in February and March of this 2004 year. They was trying to break in on me because they was being evicted because they had got my medicine.

However, I now understand why people sell drugs its because the money from the Government is not enough ssi is only 308 a month.

When I moved into my apartment I had to pay to have money to have my apartment cleaned, I made the mistake of showing these neighbors that I had some extra money so they would always borrow money from me. These same neighbors are the ones that I believe was doing drugs because I smelled a strong smoke smell and saw smoke over in my apartment. These same neighbors that I believed was doing drugs lied on me told some people I was walking outside in my underwear. How does this relate to money? These same neighbors borrowed 225.00 from me last year and in December of last year I forgave the debt. These same neighbors owe several people money and I do believe the Bible says Owe no man anything.

Politicians lie in order to keep their jobs. See Jonathan Kerry lied in the second presidential debate when he said he wouldn’t raise taxes. You either need to raise taxes or do something drastic in order to keep your campaign promises.

It is sad but true every one can be bought every one has a price. Money can buy you a lot of things but you can not have peace about those things.

THIS HAS BEEN A FOUNDATIONAL PEACE WITH NO GAMES
JOSHUA ROBINSON

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com