Monday, March 21, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 11

THE FOUNDATIONS

I’m a twenty-four year old male, I’m on SSI because I have mild cerebral palsy I would like every one to know gas prices are too high. Gas prices are too high for low-income people and besides the point too high period.

I see gas prices here in the London, Kentucky area are 2.00 is the highest gas price. IT IS NOT EVEN SUMMER YET....

There went an email going around that said don’t buy gas for a day however people fill up earlier that week or the day before is not going to hurt the gasoline industry. In California gas got as high as 3.50 close to 4.00 a gallon as far as I know its still high. In Corbin, Kentucky gas is [15] fifteen cents cheaper than here in London meaning gas is 1.60 a gallon. For people like me who are on SSI that saves us money and time having to fill up every week to every two weeks. If I’m lucky gas will hold me 2 weeks. Most of the time any one nor I is lucky enough to hold gas in their car for 2 weeks.

I have two suggestions of thought for those who have problems with the high gas prices. The first suggestion of thought is don’t fill up but for every two [2] weeks. If we car-pool and do not fill up on gas a lot that would show the gasoline industry people mean business. The second suggestion of thought is go to Corbin, Kentucky and fill up on gas. Corbin is like [15] fifteen minutes away for some and for others ten minutes away.

Lets think practical for those who need to save gas and money the ideal thing would be car-pool and fill up every two- [2] weeks. For those who have about 15 minutes to spare/waist depending on the person go to Corbin get gas at Corbin its cheaper all it takes is time fifteen minutes of your time other than that you save money depending on where one gets gasoline at.

ITS NOT EVEN SUMMER YET SO I'M CALLING ON EVERY ONE THAT WILL TO ONLY GET GAS [2] TWO TIMES A MONTH UNTIL PRICES GO DOWN...

I HATE TO WAISTE TIME AND MONEY AND I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER GAME ZONE

JOSHUA ROBINSON

I DON’T PLAY NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com