Monday, October 31, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 162

HALLOWEEN TRICK OR TREAT

When I used to go trick or treating I never worried about getting poison candy, offender, or predators.
Since Jessica was murdered by a sexual offender/predator and the NEW JESSICA'S LAW HAS BEEN PASSED OR IT SHOULD BE PASSED. JESSICA'S LAW is a 25years to life for any one offending or preying on any kid under thee age of 15.
for more information check www.msnbc.com www.foxnews.com and www.billoriely.com

I went off to a house one time had every one worried because of my "condition" I'm easily manipulated I guess. I trust people very easily. I'm so trusting I allowed some one in my house this person stole 5 bottles of loracet plus.

Offenders and Predators can lure kids away and thee kids will not know any differant. I had a link to check predators and offenders in my earlier posts.

Halloween is a time for tricksters and a time for treatsters, lets not let it be ruined by predators offenders which are poison to society. They poison kids by taking their innocence and lets not forget to look out for poison candy this year.

People put nails and other things in candy these people should be prosecuted to.
However the concern this year is offenders and predators. I'm urging everyone to know where predators and offenders are in your area know where they are even if they have a decorated house do not take your kids to any house that you know or even feel is a sexual predator offender.

I urge every one to explain to your kids why they are not going to "those certain houses."

NO GAMES

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com