Saturday, July 28, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 872

Good Morning Blessings...
>
>
>If it stops with you,
>Then the blessing will disappear.
>
>
>
>The blessing will only keep working
>If it is continuously passed around.
>
>
>If you are a recipient of a blessing,
>
>Keep the blessing working
>
>By being the source of blessing to other people.
>
>
>This morning when I awoke
>
>
>
>
>And saw the sun above,
>I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,
>Bless everyone I love"
>
>
>
>Right away I thought of you and said a loving prayer,
>
>
>That He would bless you specially,
>And keep you free from care.
>
>
>
>
>I thought of all the happiness a day could hold in store,
>
>
>I wished it all for you because no one deserves it more.
>
>
>I felt so warm and good inside,
>My heart was all aglow.
>
>
>
>
>I know God heard my prayers for you,
>
>He hears them all, you know.
>
>You have two choices...
>
>Smile and close this page
>
>Or pass this along
>
>To someone else to spread the good feelings.
>
>I know that I did!!
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com