Friday, February 09, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 745

This is powerful - God Bless America!!!
>>
>> WOW . is this laying it on the line or what?
>>
>> The lady who wrote this letter is Pam Foster of Pamela Foster and
>> Associates in Atlanta . She's been in business since 1980 doing
> interior
>> design and home planning. She recently wrote a letter to a family
> member
>> serving in Iraq . Read it!
>>
>> "Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not
>> started
>> by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001 ?
>>
>> Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally
>> murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from our
>> nation's capitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?
>>
>> Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible,
> burning
>> or crushing death that day, or didn't they?
>>
>> And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated"
> when an
>> overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?
>>
>> Well, I don't. I don't care at all.
>>
>> I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents
> for
>> incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.
>>
>> I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start
>> caring
>> about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi
>> Arabia
>>
>> I'll care when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi tells the world he is sorry for
>> hacking
>> off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed
>> throat.
>>
>> I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out
> and
>> fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding
> in
>> mosques.
>>
>> I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search
> of
>> nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide
>> bombs.
>>
>> I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First
>> Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead
> of
>> the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.
>>
>> In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up
> an
>> Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.
>>
>> When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have
> been
>> humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest assured
> that
>> I don't care.
>>
>> When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told
> not to
>> move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank
> that I
>> don't care.
>>
>> When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,
> and
>> fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining
> that
>> his holy book is being "mishandled ," you can absolutely believe in
> your
>> heart of hearts that I don't care.
>>
>> And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran"
> and
>> other times " Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and ---- you guessed it -
> - I
>> don't care ! ! ! ! !
>>
>> If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your e-mail
> friends.
>> Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this
> ridiculous
>> behavior!
>>
>>
>>
>> If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.
>>
>> Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more
>> atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great
> country.
>>
>> I am not deleting this, I am sending it on, but only after
>>
>> I add:
>>
>> --"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
>> difference
>> in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."
>>
>> -- Ronald Reagan
>>
>> I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......
>>
>> I hope you forward this such as I have.
>>
>>
>>
>> "If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God,
>>
>> then we will be a nation gone under."
>>
>> also by... Ronald Reagan
>> Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and
> security
>> tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the
> web,
>> free AOL Mail and more.
>>
>
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com