Saturday, December 16, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 676

to all readers,
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."Isaiah 4:10 Sow your $50 seed-faith gift today and as my thank-you, I will send you the Shield of Faith!You already took up the Sword of the Spirit as a warrior of God when you purchased the beautiful King Arthur replica sword offered by Breakthrough. Now, completely clothe yourself in His armor with the Shield of Faith!This replica battle shield is a perfect partner with your Sword for a stunning display in your home or office. But right now, it is in high demand, so I wanted to be sure you knew that it is currently available to you. Give your online gift of $50 or more today, and I will send you this beautiful shield as my way of saying "thank you."Ephesians 6:16 tells us, "Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." Spiritual warfare is very real. The minions of Satan target Christians every day. So I encourage you to take up your sword and shield with these two symbolic weapons of the Spirit. Protectively cloak yourself in God's armor and successfully deflect the enemy's fiery darts! If you have given your Sword to a loved one, there is a way to for you to get another. I have a limited number to offer and would be happy to replace yours if you respond right away - simply request both as you sow your seed of $75 or more for the Sword and the Shield together. These symbols of spiritual warfare are so stunning, you will surely want to display them side by side in your office or home as a constant reminder to walk in the mighty fearlessness of the Lord. I urge you to sow your $50 seed of faith or more in the fertile soil of Breakthrough now so that I can send you this gorgeous Shield of Faith to thank you for your faithfulness.Do not hesitate: the number of symbolic replica battle shields are limited!Pastor Rod Parsley
email: pastorrodparsley@breakthrough.net
phone: 614-837-1990
web: http://www.breakthrough.net
You are receiving this email at slicric147@yahoo.com from Breakthrough with Pastor Rod Parsley because you purchased a product/service or subscribed on our website. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from us, add PastorRodParsley@breakthrough.net to your address book today. To no longer receive our emails, click to unsubscribe.World Harvest Church 4595 Gender Rd. Canal Winchester OH 43110

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com