Tuesday, December 12, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 668

SURPRISE TO NBC




I'll bet this was a surprise to NBC. NBC POLLDo you believe in God?NBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highestNumber of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and thePercentage was the same as this:86% to keep the words, IN God We Trust and God in the Pledge of Allegiance14% against.That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't.Now it is your turn .. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God.Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is suchA mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and havingGod in the Pledge of Allegiance.Why is the world catering to this 14%?AMEN!If you agree, pass this on, if not, simply delete.In God We STILL Trust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com