Tuesday, August 01, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 530

May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly upon your home,
May the Great Spirit bless all who enter there
May your moccasins make happy tracks in many snows,
May the rainbow always touch your shoulder
Subject: : GOOD PICTURE

Aren't you glad that when the weight of the world gets too hard to bear, He'll carry you??
Oh, how I love Him!!! I love this picture...
If I don't get this back, I will know you really didn't read it. I got this from someone and thought the last part was really a good thought. Too bad that the person who sent it to me did not know 10 people who would admit to knowing the Lord. If I send this to you, please send it back so I will know that my friends do know the Lord.
I know 10 people. Do You Love Him? This is a simple test: IF YOU LOVE JESUS, SENDTHIS TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE, INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU!But never found the time"Now do you have the time to pass it on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com