Monday, July 17, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 521

>>"If Tomorrow Starts Without Me" (anon.)>>A few weeks ago a woman was killed in an auto accident. She was very well>liked, so the office shut down for her funeral and it was on the news and>so on. On the day her co-workers came back to work, they found this poem>in their e-mail that the deceased woman had sent on Friday before she left>for home.>>If tomorrow starts without me, And I'm not there to see,>If the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me;>I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today,>While thinking of the many things, We didn't get to say.>>I know how much you love me, As much as I love you,>And each time that you think of me, I know you'll miss me too;>But when tomorrow starts without me, Please try to understand,>that an angel came and called my>name, And took me by the hand,>>And said my place was ready, In heaven far above,>And that I'd have to leave behind all those I dearly love.>But as I turned to walk away, A tear fell from my eye,>For all my life,I'd always thought, I didn't want to die.>>I had so much to live for, So much left yet to do,>it seemed almost impossible, that I was leaving you.>I thought of all the yesterdays, The good ones and the bad,>I thought of all that we shared, And all the fun we had.>>If I could relive yesterday, Just even for a while,>I'd say good-bye and kiss you and maybe see you smile.>But then I fully realized, That this could never be,>For emptiness and memories, would take the place of me.>>And when I thought of worldly things,>I might miss some tomorrow,>I thought of you, and when I did,>My heart was filled with sorrow.>>But>when I walked through heaven's gates,>I felt so much at home.>When God looked down and smiled at me,>From His great golden throne,>>He said, "This is eternity,>And all I've promised you.>"Today your life on earth is past,>but here life starts anew.>I promise no tomorrow,>But today will always last,>and since each day is the same way,>There's no longing for the past.">>So when tomorrow starts without me,>don't think we're far apart,>For every time you think of me,>I'm right here, in your heart.>>Send this to all those you care about.... And back to the one who sent it>because you never know what's going to happen tomorrow...Show them how you>care, before it's too late... May God watch over you and your family now>and always. There is no right time to do the wrong thing.... There is no>wrong time to tell someone you care.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com