Monday, July 17, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 520

Blessed the one who realizesI need a helping hand to-day;Blessed the one who recognizesMy needs and turns not his face away;Blessed the one who brightens my dayWhen I'm lonely sad or bored;Blessed the one who shows me the waySmoothing the ground on this stretch of road.
Blessed the one who makes me smileWhen the day seems dull and dreary;Blessed the one who stops awhileTo say hello and chat with me;Blessed the one who brings me comfortAnd reminisces about the good old days; Blessed the one whose moral supportProvides me strength in times of dismay.
Blessed the one who comprehendsMy memory is dim my work imperfect;Blessed the one who holds my handSeeing my hesitant and tottering gait;Blessed the one who stands by me closeWhen 'so-called' friends abandon me;Blessed the one who clearly knowsThat my sight is poor and blurry.
Blessed the one who understands My infirmity and helps me with my load;Blessed the one who is still my friendThough gifts and treats I can't afford;Blessed the one who thinks I'm usefulEncouraging me with hopeful words;Blessed the one who boosts my moraleWhen with problems I'm fraught.Blessed the one who listens to meAnd makes me feel relevant;Blessed the one who believes in meThat I?m not antediluvian;Blessed the one who walks with meOn this lap of life's journey;Blessed the one who prays for meThat in mind and body I'm healthy.Thank you friend for being there At the time and place I need you,Be it balmy or blustery the weather.My journey is easier because of you.
? Emile S.T.Cheng,Singa;pore
Please pass Daily-Blessings on to your friends, family, and co-workers!! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com