Saturday, July 15, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 518

I was supposed to have went out with this girl last night. It did not happen so I had to go on to Manchester, Kentucky.
I feel bad because I did not get to go out last night but I understand things can and do happen. I have told a lot of people that I was going out. When dad asked what happened I said she got sick. Mom was worried I was being stood up.
I guess I should give her some space. I guess I have been a little pushy about going out and eatting just as friends and maybe watching a movie after we eat.
You know I kinda like this girl she is some one special.

It hurts that me and this girl never went out on Friday but I know when we do go out it will be special.

Can any one explain girls to me? I'm very confused.

NO GAMES,

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com