Friday, July 07, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 509

How's Life Treating You?> =========================> > I was heading to lunch with Wes Hayes to discuss business.> > He asked me, "How's life treating you?"> > It was just a casual question yet it struck me.> As the question rolled around in my mind, I thought about life.> > How was it treating me?> > I had some wonderful situations and I had some challenging ones.> I had people who were balloons and lift your spirit and others> who tend to weigh you down. I talked about those types in> "Brick or Balloon" http://www.theonlineword.com/mp3/5162.mp3> > I had some ideal situations and I had some trying ones.> I had the happy and the sad, the grateful and the ungrateful,> rain and sun, prosperity and struggle; I had much of the typical> stuff of life.> > So what did I tell Mr. Hayes about how was life treating me?> > I said, "It's not how life is treating me that matters,> > ...it's how I react to it."> > > So, how's life treating you?> >

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com