Monday, July 03, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 505

Anxious For Nothing> ====================> > I was scared stiff that I would never be able to read my daily> companion MountainWings again. The last time I got one was> seven days ago.> > I wondered:> "What could have gone wrong?"> "Are the publishers alright?"> "Do they have a problem?"> "What could have happened?"> > "I will send a mail to find out," I said to myself.> > Then other issues came up; specifically, in the family. My wife> thought she was pregnant, and our second child is just five> months old. For four days, she tried to handle it alone. I> knew she was scared stiff, but pretended not to know.> > In actual fact, I was too scared to discuss it. Once, I met her> praying and weeping. "Lord," she said, "there are a lot of> people out there who need children, please give them. I don't> need another baby now."> > She must have forgotten that when she was told by medical> experts three years ago that she could never have a child her> prayer was, "Lord, please give me a child."> > Just yesterday, however, she summoned enough courage to go for a> pregnancy test. The result was negative.> > I was still thinking about that this morning when I opened my> mailbox. Behold, there it was: my MountainWings!> > Then I remembered the scripture "Be anxious for nothing..."> (Philippians 4:6)>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com