Friday, June 09, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 479

I ASKED GOD> > I asked God to take away my pride.> God said "No".> It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.> > I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.> God said "No".> Her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.> > I asked God to grant me patience.> God said "No".> Patience is a by-product of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is> earned.> > I asked God to give me happiness.> God said "No".> I give you blessings, happiness is up to you.> > I asked God to spare me pain.> God said "No".> Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to> me.> > I asked God to make my spirit grow.> God said "No".> You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.> > I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.> God said "No".> I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.> > I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me.> God said... Ahhhh, finally you have the idea!> ____> > What if God couldn't take the time to bless us today because we> couldn't take the time to thank HIM yesterday?> > What if GOD decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we didn't follow> HIM today?> > What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when GOD> sent the rain?> > What if GOD didn't walk with us today because we failed to recognize it> as His day?> > What if GOD took away His message because we failed to listen to the> messenger?> > What if GOD didn't send His only begotten Son because He wanted us to be> prepared to pay the price for sin?> > What if the door of the church was closed because we did not open the> door of our heart?> > What if GOD stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love> and care for others?> > What if GOD would not hear us today because we would not listen to Him> yesterday?> > What if GOD answered our prayers the way we answer His call to service?> > What if GOD met our needs the way we give Him our lives???> > -- Author Unknown> > <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><> > To learn more about E-Mail Ministry and read previous messages, visit> our web site at: http://www.emailministry.org> > HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE? Send a blank e-mail to:> EMailMinistry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com> or go to: http://www.emailministry.org/subscribe.asp> Messages are sent out on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.> Subscribe now, it's FREE!> > SUPPORT E-MAIL MINISTRY> E-Mail Ministry is solely supported by its subscribers. To make a> financial contribution, go to: http://www.emailministry.org/donate.asp> E-Mail Ministry is a U.S. 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.> > HOW DO I SUBMIT A MESSAGE FOR E-MAIL MINISTRY? Send it to> emailministry@emailministry.org> > HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE? If you are a subscriber, send a blank e-mail to> EMailMinistry-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com> or go to: http://www.emailministry.org/unsubscribe.asp> If this message was forwarded to you from another person, please notify> them that you are not interested in receiving any further messages.> > To CHANGE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS: UNSUBSCRIBE from the old e-mail address> and SUBSCRIBE from the new e-mail address or go to:> http://www.emailministry.org/updateEmail.asp> > LEGAL STUFF: E-Mail Ministry and its sponsor run this message as> submitted and do not claim to own any copyright privileges on it. The> work was submitted to us as an item for distribution, and it was posted> solely on the basis of its quality. It is the belief of E-Mail Ministry> and its sponsors that this message is in the common domain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com