Tuesday, June 06, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 477

HELP STOP PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS

I need you to join your voice with mine in the fight for innocent human life.
The Supreme Court of the United States has agreed to decide on the constitutionality of the partial-birth abortion ban. They will hear arguments in the case this fall, and are expected to hand down their ruling before the end of the year or in early 2007.
As a Breakthrough Partner, I'm asking you to join me in our efforts to support the Supreme Court and encourage them to do what is constitutional by ending the torturous murder of innocent babies in our nation.
Make your voice heard at the Supreme Court of the United States by immediately signing our Letter of Support to the Justices of the Supreme Court.
This is a truly momentous time for us! Partial-birth abortion is wrong and must be stopped.
I will be silent no more! I pray you are ready to speak up with me.
Please sign our Letter of Support to the Justices of the Supreme Court today. Your signature, along with thousands of others, will be compiled and delivered to the Justices of the high court!
I need you to stand strong with me! It has never been more important to make yourself heard to preserve life and restore righteousness to America.
Our nation can finally see an end ONCE AND FOR ALL to the torture and murder of innocent babies through partial-birth abortion.
I am determined to help protect the sanctity of life. Please join me in battle! This is truly the moment for which we have waited. It is the day for which we have prayed.
(When you add your name, I will provide you with access to online resources to educate you further on this case - and help you stand up for righteousness as you inform your friends, pastor, Sunday School class and small groups.)
We need as many signatures as possible to make an impact on this case. You can make your voice heard loud and clear in defense of LIFE.
This is a defining moment for all of God's people. I want you to forward this e-mail campaign to your entire address book! Please do so right now!Thank you.
Pastor Rod Parsley
email: pastorrodparsley@breakthrough.net
phone: 614-837-1990
web: http://www.breakthrough.net
To no longer receive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com