Wednesday, February 22, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 343

FROM SOME ONE WHO GOES TO CHURCH KEEP PRAYING

Hello Family & Friends ,,,here is the latest update on my nepfew 'Nick' im keeping updates on my 360*blog,ill try to e-mail often,Thanks to you & yours for your daily support in prayers,im looking forward to hearing Nick's voice & a hug & too hear the warmth of his laughter again soon,im keeping the other guy in my prayers also,it never told about his injurys,when I visit the hospital ill ask Tiffany how hes doing & speak with his parents.
'God Bless You & Yours' Thanks to all for your daily support in prayers. Sincerly Friend:Love Tres*Anne
ps the news paper clipping of the accident is on my 360*blog,youll have to enlarge to read it...ttyl...Take Care...

'Nick'my nepfew - report from Sheila
'Nick' Hey! I am going to try to sneak down to the UK Library each day to check my mail and tell everyone how things are.Today, 2/21/2006 the nurse says things are actually starting to look pretty good. She also said that when someone has a trauma like this they will get some better, then get worse, then get better again. They seem to think this will be a long, long, process. I really don't! I really think things will start to improve daily and continue to do so. They say at least one month in Trauma ICU. I can't even hear that!!!! They will be amazed at his recovery.Next, he is really swollen from the injuries and fluid pumped in to help the blood pressure (50 extra pounds of it). This morning I squeezed his arm gently, just to feel (it has been so tight and in-human feeling) and droplets of fluid came out!!! That made me feel like the body was trying to heal.. I keep getting close to his hear and telling his mind that his body is healed. The mind tells our body when to respond and it has to obey the commands of the mind. Also, he is still on 100% Ventilation (life support) and meds to control blood pressure. Today's goal: start weaning vent and BP meds. Yesterday: feeding tube.Friends and family, I don't know how long I'll be here but, please continue to pray. ROMANS 12:12 "REJOICE IN CONFIDENT HOPE. BE PATIENT IN TROUBLE, and KEEP ON PRAYING"Remember, I love each of you and feel so BLESSED to have the family and friends that I have.Something that anyone can do that wants to, is send Nick a card, post card, or pic. He can get mail here at the hosp. This would be nice to open your eyes to! .Sheila.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com