Monday, February 13, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 336

I don't really believe in the "miracle" part but the prayer is>worthwhile. Peace & Joy>>>> PRAY THIS EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A>MINUTE.>> You never know when God is going to bless you!! Good things>happen when you least expect them to !!!!!!!!> Change the number in the subject box when you forward it by>adding one!!!>> Dear Lord, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being>able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a>forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and>You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done,>said or thought that was not pleasing to you.>> I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all>danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty>of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind>so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all> things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.> And It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.>> I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart.>Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a>blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me>uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for>those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are>misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You>intimately. I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it>with others. I pray for those that don't believe.>> But I thank you that I believe. I believe that God changes>people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For>each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love>and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are>met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem,>circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands>for You to fight.> I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye>that sees> it.>> If you prayed this prayer, change the number in the subject>box before forwarding the message so people can See how many people have>done so. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!! Just repeat this phrase and see how God>moves!!>> God,> I love you and I need you, come into my heart, please.>>> Pass this message to 8 people except you and me. You will receive>a miracle tomorrow. Don't ignore and God will bless you.>> Know that you are already blessed by the person who sent this>to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com