Monday, February 20, 2006

JOSHUA TIME 340

WHOA!!!> > Two Jewish sisters-in-law meet at their weekly> > session at the beauty shop. Ruth says to Golda,> > "Such news I got for you, Golda! My Irving is> > finally getting married. He tells me he is engaged> > to this wonderful Jewish girl, but he thinks the> > poor darling may have some strange illness called> > herpes."> >> > After offering congratulations, Golda says to Ruth,> > "So, Ruthie, do you have any idea what is this> > herpes, and can our Irving catch it?"> >> > Ruth answers, "God forbid! But his Papa and I are> > just so happy to hear about his engagement. You know> > how we've all worried about him. Its past time he's> > settled with a nice girl. As far as the herpes goes,> > who knows?"> >> > "Well," Golda says, "I have a very fine medical> > dictionary, you know, Ruthie. I'll just run home> > right now and look it up and call you."> >> > So, Golda goes home, looks it up, and calls Ruth> > excitedly, "Ruth! Ruth! Thank goodness, I found it.> > Not to worry! It says herpes is a disease affecting> > the gentiles."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com