Saturday, November 05, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 172

NOT AGAIN,

My back started hurtting October 29th and constantly on October 30th. I have since then fell once if not three or four times everyday since my back has started hurtting. I'm trying to walk as much as I can. See one time Sept. 22, 2002 My walking went and it was all do to a small bulge. It looks like deja vu all over again this time i'm not getting surgery; neck surgery did not make me normal back surgery sure as heck will not help back surgery could possibly paralyze me

FRIDAY I SAW THE DOCTOR TO GET AN XRAY ON MY BACK

THE XRAY SHOWED NOTHING
BUT
POSSIBLY A FRACTURE BUT IT WAS A BAD PICTURE SO SHE TOOK ANOTHER

I'M GOING TO TAKE THE XRAYS TO THE DOCTOR MONDAY OR TUESDAY SEE IF HE CAN SEE ANYTHING BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT IN 2 WEEKS I HAVE MORE TO DO WITH MY TIME OTHER THAN WAIT AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE ALL DAY

I THINK A RUPTURED DISKS OR BULGING DISKS BECAUSE MY LEGS ARE NUMB AND TINGLING

I'LL LET THE READERS KNOW WHAT I FIND OUT

I am sorry for the caps

It looks like deja vu all over again this time i'm not getting surgery; neck surgery did not make me normal back surgery sure as heck will not help back surgery could possibly paralyze me

NO GAMES,

JOSHUA

1 Comments:

Blogger King Donald's Stooge said...

I have read much of your blog. You have a very unique perspective on issues. I congratulate you on having a stance against the things in life that impact you, and everyone around you, also.

I especially like your comments about doctors' offices. I hate to wait too! Usually, I spend an hour waiting...but I get caught up on my magazine reading! Ha! Ha!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com