Monday, October 31, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 165

My uncle Albert has my dad's money and wanted to just pay for my college instead of actually trying to do something.
DAD NEEDS A CAR THEY WILL NOT GET HIM A CAR THEY WANT TO BUY AN OLD CAR THAT COULD BREAK DOWN WHEN EVER IT GETS ON THE ROAD....
ALBERT AND SHEILA TOLD ME TO SEND THEM THE COLUMNS AND THEY WOULD GET THEM PUBLISHED FOR ME THEY DID NOT TRY TO DO THAT EITHER.

Sheila and Albert,

I got my laptop, No use in paying for tution or books now I already got the pell grant money. Instead of calling Rick Jones or Scott you all was going to take the cheap and easy way out and just pay for it. However paying for it out of dad's money is not what I needed. He needs his allowance money.

The reason that dad does not see Albert a lot like he wants and needs to is cause we wait on Albert all day and when he gets time to listen he does not want to listen to any one.

Dad needs a car and not the car Albert is trying to help sell. That car could break down and not be able to be fixed. Unless Albert has it inspected out of his own money and not dad's its a bad idea.

Dad has left mom with out a car and me having to get mom and eric. I have school that is from my school to mom's school and her house back to my school. Gas is over 2.00 so there again unless your going to provide gas money to us its a bad idea. Dad has ran mom's car to death left mom to refill her gas tank me to refill my gas tank. Me being on SSI I don't have the money to do that all the time.

Dad needs money to fill mom's car up when he does take it; since you all arre cheap and will not help him with a car. I am going to have to let him start using my car because mom needs her car, that will mean miss classes which I can not afford to do. However this letter will be going to my teachers if I do have to start missing classes.

Dad has a cell phone the kind I tried to get him last Christmas time. He is on Matthew's contract the bill needs paid he needs money to pay for it.

NO GAMES

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com