Wednesday, November 02, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 167

TO SOME ONE AT COLLEGE
HOW DOES THIS SOUND?

TRACY CASADA,,

My name is Joshua Robinson, I’m 25 years old and I have mild cerebral palsy. I'm at the breaking point. I can not miss no classes no matter how sick I am or how much I hurt. I rcently threw up and was sick but still had to go to class; my back is not the greatest infact I have cried it has been hurtting so bad. However I still can not miss class.

I need an administrative drop for Dinosaurs and Disasters class the teacher is Ronald Tarter. The reason I never withdrawn from thee class was it was too late to withdraw and I knew I would have to give some money back.

I had neck surgery on March 14, 2005. I was not able to go to school or do any driving for about 6 weeks.
Mr. Tarter does not think I should be in a hurry to graduate so he is reluctant about giving me a grade or the 2 tests

I did not have a book, because Voc Rehab wou not help me last semester. Voc Rehab would not help me because Johnna Bigelow, the teacher for Interpersonal Communication class that I took in 2004 she gave me a "D" underveringly; I did all the work for the communication class she brought other grades up by the students just asking however she would not respond to any of my emails.

It has came to my attention that I could be graduating in December. I have all the classes that I need to graduate I have about 57 or so hours after this semester I’ll have about 65 or so hours.

I would love to stay around here if it was not for the fact that I would have to deal with James Davis. James would only certify me for one class and that was Math 150 class. I took the interpersonal communication class again to bring my GPA up and I took Criminal procedures class I thought I might need the criminal procedures class it has a lot of reading and good amount of writing in the class. No one had informed me that a "D" was an acceptable grade. James would not certify Crystal Radford for anything, this is the first time us students have had to do more work than the school. I only received one VA check for 296.00 I should have got 200.000 a month for that work that I did, the 296.00 was a lump sum amount thanks to James.

There are going to be new rules and regulations which is going to make it hard for me to get my VA BENNIFITS.

All my teachers have worked with me however Johnna Bigelow and James Davis have not worked with me.

I never complain but I wanted these complaints to register. If I can not graduate I’ll just have to take a block transfer then. I do not feel a block transfer is right I feel I should be able to graduate. I only received one VA check for 296.00 I should have got 200.000 a month for that work that I did, the 296.00 was a lump sum amount thanks to James; this is the first time us students have had to do more work than the school.

My education is grades 4-8 at East Bernstadt indepant School, grades 9-12 at North Laurel High School, I graduated North Laurel High School in 1998, College at Somerset Community College in 1998, at Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee in 1999-2001, Somerset Community College 2003-2005.

I’ll be going to EKU when I graduate from Somerset Community College. My degree is in broadcast journalism, journalism, and communication.

Again, I feel I should graduate he able to graduate in December.

Thanks for your time,

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com