Friday, September 16, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 124

STRESSFUL TIMES

My dad and brother tell my mom she makes me nervous and she is the reason I moved out of there house. However I'm more nervous around my dad and brother than my mom. My mom does yell a lot because she does not take her medicine. However my dad needs medicine. My mom just barks however dad and brother both bark and bite there bite is worse than the bark.

My dad says he hits people when he is backed up against a wall. That is a lie. I have saw my dad hit my mom, me and my other brothers just because we do something he don''t like or say something he don't like. He has not had a haircutt in 4 months, not shaved in 3 weeks, and hardly ever showers.
My brother can not see so he has an excuse for being upset.

I just wish something would happen to dad, there is no excuse to hit any one unless your in a wrestling match or in a fight. Plain and simple its domestic violence.

My dad takes my mom's car to take my brother to school. My brother should have stayed in the dorm but no they moved a homosexual in his room and he did not want to stay in the dorms. Now dad is stuck taking brother to school and running mom's car down to the ground. Yesterday Thursday September 15, 2005 dad hit mom again.

Dad and brother try to justify their actions but there is no excuse for hitting any one especially girls. When we was together Friday the 16th of September they tried to justify it by saying "she [mom] has not taken her medicine in about 4days and she would not let them get any words in." Mom wants to make lists for people but she does not want to follow any lists.

Dad will try to talk to me about "living right" after all the times he has hit mom. I don't buy it for one I am and do live right; for another I don't hit no one especially girls, if I ever did or would hit any one it would not be a girl.

I do not want to be like my family and I will not be like them.

Joshua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com