Friday, September 02, 2005

JOSHUS TIME 115

Sometimes its best not to say anytthing.

I have wanted help with books and tution from voc rehab but they can not help me because the new rules. I want to say things but can not and will not.

I have been screwed again by home health, how because my confidentiality was broken again this time by my PT who told my aide somethings. I asked my aide not to tell my aide Sherri anything. Anyway Sherri did quit me. My pt got me some shoes and outside pt prescription but I'm not doing it yesterday was the first day I wore the shoes. I fell and where ever I fall they are liable. I want to say some things to my PT I already had the email wrotre, it is best not to say things or send the NICE emails.

I'm on SSI and hated it, I was forced on it. I have things I want to say to people who forced me on SSI BUT I CAN NOT AND WILLL NOT.
SSI HAS HELPED GIVE ME A LITTLE MONEY BUT THE MONEY THAT I HAVE IS NOTHING BECAUSE IT GOES TO GAS.

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com