Saturday, June 04, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 80

VERY IMPORTANT READ UNTIL THE END... For more information on this read JOSHUA TIME 73 AND JOSHUA TIME 76

I got the medicine back Wednesday, June 01, 2005 his brother called him and jumped on to him.The following are personal notesI FELT ODD WEDNESDAYYOU KNOW THE BOTTLE WAS BROKE AND I NEEDED THE BOTTLE TO TAKE TO MAXEY NEXT WEEK AND THE PILLS WAS IN THE FLOORBOARD BOARD I DID NOT SEE THE BOTTLE OR ANYTHINGSO I WONDERED TOI FELL BEFORE AND BROKE MY PILL BOTTLE BUT WHEN I BROKE THE BOTTLE IT JUST CRACKED ITFor more information read JOSHUA TIME 73...

I had a feeling it was the wrong medication so some one checked it and it is the wrong kind I am guessing its like a prescription cold pill from what I was told...

Its sad no one can be trusted.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com