Thursday, June 02, 2005

JOSHUA 79 RESPONDING TO COMMENTS

I want to first say thanks to those are visitting and reading my columns.

I ate there at that restraunt for the last time that night. I did not say anything to the cook or any one because I could have had spit or something in my food if I did say anything... for more information read JOSHUA TIME 77

As far as my medicine goes The guy has had been confronted by his family and all that plus he goes to church I do not want to run him away from church. He lied to me my mom dad and brothers he even lied to his own family. The bottle "accidently" broke so I had to get a bag and put them in a sandwhich bag. I really don't know if it is the right medicine or not but I do have all 60 pills there. In a way he has paid enough with every one confrontting him about it. I have been in pain but then again the guy was caught and brought them back for more on this read JOSHUA TIME AND JOSHUA TIME 73...

THANKS,

JOSHUA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com