Tuesday, May 17, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 74

Lets all boycott or and cancell subscriptions to THE NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE. For the magazine caused over a dozen deaths by not reportting a news story correctly; they reported that officers at Gitmo flushed the Koran down the toilet. I think it was a prisoner that did that in protest...

So, I'm asking Joshua Time readers to help me send a message to the magazine,

I heard the editor of the magazine say, on the radio and on television, "We did not know anything like this would happen if we published this story about the Koran and it got to the muslims." The muslims already hate us, What do you think would happen?

We need more than a retraction but we need them to do more they know how to sell magazines and do P.R. America needs something done.

I do not report news I write columns and in my columns I present facts to go along with my columns. However, if I do and did write columns I try to always make sure my facts and information is straight and accurate.

Thanks

Joshua

THE GAMES STOP HERE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com