Wednesday, May 25, 2005

JOSHUA TIME 77

I went to Frisches Big Boy here to eat Monday night I went there to eat. I hate waitting so I went and sat down at the bar they was not busy. I had sat there for 10 minutes and not got waited on. So, I started to leave infact I went outside however my dad had talked to me. I went back in and the cook was cleaning the bathroom with no gloves or anything on her hands a lot of people do not wash their hands when preparring food restraunts should though. The cook had picked her nose when she got back there to prepare my meal and other's meals. I almost asked the cook if she washed her hands. However she could have spit in my food so I did not ask her.

My dad goes over board with washing his hands. My dad was raised in the food processing business where people have to stay clean.

I'm hoping something will be done about this problem.

The games stop here because I'm looking out for you

Joshua

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,
I work at a resaraunt myself and that is very unsanitary. I would have said something to the cook who was cleaning the bathroom and picking her nose. In fact, I would have said something, then left. I hope you didnt eat there. Thats gross!
Christina

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com