Thursday, November 15, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 949

The Old Cow







Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising
home along a country road one evening when
an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The
driver tried to avoid it but couldn't.

The aged cow was struck and killed. Hillary told
her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain
to the owners what had happened and pay them
for the cow. She stayed in the car making phone
calls.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to
the car with his clothes in disarray. He was
holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in
one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and
was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me
the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their
beautiful twin daughters made passionate love
to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door
and said, 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just
killed the old cow.' The rest happened so fast I
couldn't stop it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com