Saturday, October 27, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 943

THINGS ARE JUST RIGHT.

When you meet people, you can usually tell if things are right or not.
When I met the spokesman in 1999 we just clicked became instant best friends.

I love some one very special and for the first time I am loved me back.

With passion any one can see in the heart, but when we look into the eyes we see the soul, the thoughts, and we see everything.

This girl knows everything about me and I know everything about her.

I have never felt the way I feel about this girl.

I do not do half way anything. I'm all or nothing. I'm one extreeme or another.

LOVE IS SOME THING THAT LASTS FOREVER NOT JUST FOR A MOMENTS TIME.

JOSHUA

NO GAMES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com