Saturday, November 10, 2007

JOSHUA TIME 944

-------------------------------------------------
> MountainWings A MountainWings Moment
> #7313 Wings Over The Mountains of Life
> -------------------------------------------------
>
> Did You Call Me?
> =================
>
> God: Hello. Did you call me?
> Me: Called you? No... Who is this?
>
> God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers.
> So, I thought I will chat.
> Me: I do pray. Just makes me feel good.
> I am actually busy now.
>
> God: What are you busy at? Ants are busy too.
> Me: Don't know. But, I can't find free time.
> Life has become hectic. It's rush hour all the time.
>
> God: Sure. Activity gets you busy.
> Productivity gets you results.
> Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.
> Me: I understand. Yet, I still can't figure out. By the way,
> I was not expecting YOU to call me on instant messaging chat
>
> God: I wanted to solve your fight for time, by giving you some
> clarity. In this internet era, I wanted to reach you
> through the way in which you would understand.
>
> Me: Tell me, why has life become complicated now?
> God: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis makes it
> complicated.
>
> Me: Why are we constantly unhappy?
> God: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about
> yesterday. You are worrying because you are analyzing.
> Worrying has become your habit. That's why you are not
> happy.
>
> Me: How can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty?
> God: Uncertainty is inevitable. Worrying is optional.
>
> Me: There is so much pain due to uncertainty.
> God: Pain is inevitable - it will come. Suffering is optional,
> you can choose.
>
> Me: If suffering is optional, why do good people also suffer?
> God: Diamonds cannot be polished without friction.
> Gold cannot be purified without fire.
> Good people go through trials, but, don't suffer.
> With that experience, their life becomes better,
> not bitter.
>
> Me: You mean to say such experience is useful?
> God: Yes. Experience is a hard teacher.
> She gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.
>
> Me: Still, why should we go through such tests?
> Why can't we be free from problems?
> God: Problems are purposeful roadblocks offering beneficial
> lessons to develop strength.
> Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance,
> not when you are free from problems.
>
> Me: Frankly, in the midst of so many problems,
> we don't know where we are heading ...
> God: If you look outside, you will not know where you are going.
> Look inside.
> Looking outside, you dream.
> Looking inside, you awaken.
> Eyes provide sight. Heart provides insight.
>
> Me: Sometimes not succeeding fast seems to hurt more than
> moving in the right direction. What should I do?
> God: Success is a measurement decided by others.
> Satisfaction is a measurement decided by you.
> Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying.
> You work with the compass. Let others work with the clock.
>
> Me: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?
> God: Always look at how far you have come rather than how far
> you have to go.
> Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.
>
> Me: What surprises you about people?
> God: When they suffer they ask, "Why me?"
> When they prosper, they never ask "Why me?"
> Everyone wishes to have truth on their side.
> Few want to be on the side of the truth.
>
> Me: Sometimes, I ask, "Who am I? Why am I here?"
> I can't get the answer.
> God: Seek not to find who you are, but, to determine who you
> want to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are
> here. Create it.
> Life is not a process of discovery.
> It's a process of creation.
>
> Me: How can I get the best out of life?
> God: Face your past without regret.
> Handle your present with confidence.
> Prepare for the future without fear.
>
> Me: One last question. Sometimes, I feel my prayers are not
> answered.
> God: There are no unanswered prayers. At times, the answer is
> "NO."
>
> Me: Thank you for this wonderful chat.
> God: Well, keep the faith and drop the fear.
> Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve.
>
> Trust me.
>
>
>
>
> Forward this issue to a friend or send them the link below:
> http://www.mountainwings.com/past/7313.htm
>
> Thank you for inviting MountainWings into your mailbox.
> Give the gift of MountainWings to a friend.
> See you tomorrow.
>
> ****************************************************************
> www.MountainWings.com "Wings Over The Mountains of Life"
> To: Subscribe, Un-Subscribe, Get a Book, T-Shirt, Rate Issues,
> Tell Friends about MountainWings, Read Past Issues, Donations,
> Submit a MountainWings Moment or Prayer Request, Set homepage to
> Daily issue in larger type Go To: http://www.mountainwings.com
> ****************************************************************
> MountainWings, POBox 43725, 120 Selig Dr., Atlanta, GA 30336 USA
> You are subscribed as: lrobinson1656@alltel.net
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.myspace.com
www.foxnews.com www.cnn.com